The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Brilliant

Absolutely amazing. I don't have many words to write in this review, simply because I know feel like I must socialize. Good work.

Little Candy Raver Little Candy Raver

-_-

First of all you can't put this stuff on here without a warning. I'm not sure how the flash got this far. Also let me make a correction, this song is by DJ S3RL so you are technically violating laws for not giving credit to the true artist....

runescape 5 runescape 5

broken!

As previously stated, will not play. Pretty sure its not loading or anything. Try fixing?

thehoopz responds:

your not loading

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

slightly gross, but still funny

LOL, gtfo PETA thats funny. (i do still simpathize a small bit for all those misfortunate cute fuzzy bunnys, but that funny!)

Thank you, youve made my easter that much better =D

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Well done

Lol I liked it. It was definatly funny and looks great. I liked the opening james bond music, and the stick lol. Great job, Keep it up =D.

(BTW lol zombie tankmen, will we see some in the future?)

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

ROFL, what i've been wanting to see

LOL that was soooo funny. I have been watching the MAC ads forever now. This is so much better that the MAC commercials. LOL i'm better because i'm shinnier. Good job dude, the only thing I can say is maybe work longer on it to maybe improve the quality and make it longer. Other than that, PLEASE MAKE MORE!

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

wow 0_0

wow kid... i think u need sum medication. i gave it a one because it was comical, kind of XD

Unforgotten Realms: Epi5 Unforgotten Realms: Epi5

ROFL

THIS IS AWSOME AND HILARIOUS LOL LOL LOL

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

like it

it waz soo funny and i luved it.

World Leaders Song World Leaders Song